English and French scripts
Here is “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” trailer with English and French subtitles.
All right reserved.
– Miles?! You’ve gotta go. – Yeah?
If you want me to drive you, we’ve got to go now.
– Personal chauffeur going once. – No Dad, I’ll walk. It’s okay.
Seriously, dad. Walking would have been fine.
Breaking news: Spider-Man saves the day again.
This guy swings-in once a day and zip-zap-zop…
Dad speedup! Speed-up! I know these kids.
– Hey Miles! Have you been arrested?! – Guys, don’t cops run red lights?
Well, yeah, some do.
But not your dad.
In your universe,
there’s only one Spider-Man.
But there’s another universe that looks and sounds like yours,
but is not.
My name is Miles Morales.
– You’re like me. – How?
I know it’s complicated.
You want to know what happened to you.
I can teach you to be Spider-Man.
I love these burgers, so delicious.
It’s one of the best burgers I’ve ever had.
You have money, right? I’m not very liquid right now.
I think you’re gonna be a bad teacher.
How am I supposed to save the whole world?
You can’t think about saving the world. You have to think about saving
One thing I know for sure:
don’t do it like me.
Do it like you!
I see this spark in you. It’s amazing!
Whatever you choose to do, you’ll be great.
– I love you, Miles. – Yeah, I know, dad.
– You’ve got to say, “I love you back.” – Dad, are you serious?
I want to hear it. “I love you, dad.”
– You’re dropping me… – “I love you, dad”.
“Dad, I love you.”
Dad, I love you.
That’s a copy.
– Time to swing, just like I told you. – When did you teach me that?
I didn’t. It’s a little joke for team building.
– Hey, guys. – Okay, who are you?
I’m Gwen Stacy.
– How many spider-people are there? – Save it for Comic-Con.
– What’s Comic-Con? – Let’s go!